At Strathroy Dairy Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your information. Our suppliers, customers, employees and all those whom we engage in the running of our business are very important to us. We want to ensure you are fully aware of how the information you share with us is processed, how it is secured and who it may be shared with.
In this Policy “we”, “us” or “our” means Strathroy Dairy Limited.
1) TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
When you or an organisation with which you are connected to (for example your employer) contacts us or engages our services, we may need to collect personal information belonging to you to enable us to provide our services. The information we hold may include:
· Information you've provided to us (including on our website) such as name, address, contact details etc.;
· Information required for the purpose of running our business/providing our services, for example customer, supplier, contractor, employee or applicant information.
· Details of your visits to Stathroy Dairy Limited, your correspondence, communications and connections with our staff.
· Publicly available information.
· Any other information provided to us by you or on your behalf.
2) HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The information you provide to us may be used to:
· Provide our services and ensure the effective and efficient operation of our business;
· Communicate with you about account information or customer service needs;
· Comply with our legal obligations, for example accounting purposes.
· Communicating with you about offers, discounts or products available.
3) INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
Please note we do not share your information with third parties unless one of the following applies:
· With your consent.
· For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information to our third-party service providers who use that information only to perform their services. We work with them to respect and protect your personal information.
· For legal reasons, for example, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. Disclosure will be made to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
4) HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (UK) in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and we abide strictly by these regulations.
We have committed policies and procedures in place, and we implement several sophisticated physical and IT security measures to ensure the safety of any personal information provided to us. The information is contained on a secure system, which is accessible only by a limited number of employees who have authorised access rights to such information.
5) RETENTION PERIODS
6) YOUR PREFERENCES
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information (right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection) you can do so by contacting us on 028 8224 0948. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) CONTACT US
If you wish to speak to us about your data or to make a complaint, please contact us on 028 8224 0948 or via email at email@example.com in the first instance and we will do our best to help.
If you are still unhappy you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk
Any queries or comments about this privacy notice or if you wish to have a copy of your information, amend, update or correct your records, please write to us at Strathroy Dairy Limited, 41 Strathroy Road, Omagh, County Tyrone, BT79 7JD or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MODERN SLAVERY ACT STATEMENT
As a market leader in the dairy industry, Strathroy Dairy Ltd recognises that it has a responsibility to take a robust approach to slavery and human trafficking. Strathroy Dairy is absolutely committed to ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking in any part of our business, and to imposing the same high standards on our suppliers. Our people are expected to act ethically and with integrity at all times, and to raise concerns about our supply chain should any issues arise. Management is expected to act resolutely to ensure compliance with this policy.
Strathroy Dairy is one of Ireland’s oldest established and trusted dairies. Over many years we have built our reputation based on the fresh, high-quality milk and dairy produce we supply to our customers throughout Ireland. We are a leading supplier of private label products supplying Ireland, leading supermarkets and symbol groups. To find out more about the nature of Strathroy's business go to www.strathroydairy.com
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
The dairy supply chain is fairly simple in its make-up. There are one to two levels of suppliers between Strathroy and the source of raw materials that enter the manufacturing process. But we do have hundreds of suppliers, so Strathroy still have to remain vigilant to ensure that standards are maintained.
SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
Strathroy is committed to ensuring that its suppliers adhere to the highest standards of ethics. Suppliers are required to demonstrate that they provide safe working conditions, treat workers with dignity and respect, and act ethically and within the law in their use of labour. Suppliers must demonstrate that there is no slavery or human trafficking in any part of their business. Strathroy works with suppliers to ensure that they meet the standards of this code of conduct. However, serious violations of Strathroy's supplier code of conduct will lead to the termination of the business relationship.
As part of its efforts to monitor and reduce the risk of slavery and/or human trafficking occurring within its supply chains, Strathroy has adopted the following due diligence procedures when taking on new suppliers, and reviewing its existing suppliers:
· identify and assess the modern slavery and human trafficking risks of each new/existing supplier;
· conduct supplier assessments, with a greater degree of focus on slavery and human trafficking where general risks are identified;
· review on a regular basis all aspects of the supply chain;
· provide adequate protection for whistle-blowers.
On an on-going basis, Strathroy operates the following policies that describe its approach to the identification of modern slavery risks, and the steps to be taken to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking in its operations.
A. WHISTLEBLOWING POLICY
Strathroy encourages all its employees, customers and other business partners to report any concerns related to the direct activities, or the supply chains of Strathroy. This includes any circumstances that may give rise to an enhanced risk of slavery or human trafficking.
B. EMPLOYEE CODE OF CONDUCT
Strathroy's code makes it clear to employees the actions and behaviour expected of them when representing the Company. Strathroy strives to maintain the highest standards of employee conduct and ethical behaviour within its supply chain.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, Strathroy intends to provide access to training for its employees. Through the training programmes, employees are encouraged to identify and report any potential breaches of the Company's anti-slavery and human trafficking policy.
Strathroy is committed to reviewing the effectiveness of its policies and procedures with regard to combatting slavery and human trafficking. Strathroy intends to explore how to measure and assess the management of the risks that are identified.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.